We are looking for an enthusiastic Support Engineer who supports our state-of-the-art solutions.
Analyzing customer requests in a goal oriented way and having conversations in Dutch or English are 'just another day at the office'.
You feel comfortable helping customers, and you are not afraid to share your knowledge with the project teams to offer the most suitable solution. You like to participate in an international agile team, but you also enjoy working independently.
Maintaining an overview over multiple projects is seen as a challenge, where the activities per project can differ from recording support questions, monitoring progress, create functional analyzes and test applications. You are well organized, but you are not thrown off balance by ad hoc activity changes.
With your excellent skills and knowledge, you can not only communicate to customers, but also lend a helping hand to the technical / functional teams. Of course we appreciate your input with a competitive reward.
- You are responsible for the 1st line helpdesk for multiple projects (create tickets, perform functional analysis, customer- and internal team communication, etc.)
- You perform periodic checks
- You resolve 1st line tickets independently
- You update documentation in our Confluence system
- You work with a group of international analysts and developers and you know what the work of your colleagues entails
- You can oversee several projects simultaneously
- You work together in a team of support employees and report to the project managers of the various support projects
- You monitor the progress of support tickets within Jira
- You perform internal functional release tests for a number of software projects
- A completed MBO education or another suitable education
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position and environment
- Knowledge of incident management
- Good knowledge of databases, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL server, SQL Developer
- Prepare to delve into the various applications for which the support must be performed
- Experience in working with JIRA and Confluence is an advantage
- Experience in working with Word and Excel is an advantage
- Affinity with healthcare is an advantage
- Motivation to keep up with new developments within ICT
- Excellent social and communication skills
- An analytical and problem-solving ability
- Being able to work independently as well as in a team
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English in both word and writing
- You have a driving license B.
- Nice to have: You can communicate in Spanish in both word and writing
- RADventure is an innovative company that specializes in tailor-made high-quality ICT solutions within both the commercial and public sector
- RADventure works with professionals and delivers solid state-of-the-art solutions to customers, including in healthcare
- Customers are supported with smart software solutions that support the primary business processes
- Solutions are developed in close collaboration with (international) customers in a joint process in which everyone can use their own expertise: it is not without reason that the company's slogan is "Creating advanced solutions together".
- Enthusiastic colleagues in the Netherlands and Argentina
- An informal, flexible and flat organization where your input is appreciated
- Team-effort is key.
Terms of Employment
- A competitive salary
- 32 hours per week (hours and schedule are negotiable)
- Minimum of 24 holidays (based on 40 hours per week), supplemented with extra days if not sick
- Excellent secondary benefits, including a pension scheme, mobile phone and a laptop
- Opportunities for additional training and certifications
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home
- An employment contract for 1 year with the strong intention to convert this to a permanent contract
LOCATION: Utrecht (The Netherlands)